Two Natchitoches Parish Homes Destroyed in Robeline Fire


ROBELINE, La. – On Friday afternoon, two homes in Natchitoches Parish were consumed by flames, despite the valiant efforts of firefighters on the scene.

The blaze began in one of the structures located in the 100 block of Carter Street in Robeline, with the initial report made just after 3 p.m. Unfortunately, strong winds contributed to the rapid spread of the flames to a nearby home, as reported by the Natchitoches Parish Sheriff’s Office.

Miraculously, no injuries were reported in this devastating incident.

Leave a Reply